frdesigns did banner apr10

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freebie plus Spring Bliss/Mr Urban and an Add-on Now in Store!

Here are a couple of Quickpages for you made with 'Mr Urban' and 'Spring Bliss', you can grab them HERE


If you managed to grab my Week 3 kit 'Mr Urban' when it was a freebie that's great because I've made it into a larger kit now and it's up in my Store. Don't panic though because the new bits I made are also available in a separate 'Add-on' to make life easier!


'Mr Urban' is now a larger kit with 9 papers and 24 elements to make those pages come together easier! Both the kit and Add-on are on sale right now in my Store!

'Spring Bliss' was my Week 4 kit in the NDIDDS competition and because I liked it so much I didn't add anything new. With this kit you will get 9 papers and 26 elements all put together in a lovely springtime theme, not too late to scrap those Easter pages! This lovely kit is also on Sale in my Store right now!


1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete